You Might Be A Physics Student If...
- ...you hesitate to look at something because you don't want to break down its wave function.
- ...you've actually used every function on your graphing calculator.
- ...you can't remember what's behind the door in the science building which says "EXIT".
- ...you know vector calculus but can't remember how to do long division.
- ...you've calculated that the World Series actually diverges.
- ...you consider any non-science course "easy".
- ...you avoid doing anything because you don't want to contribute to the eventual heat death of the Universe.
- ...when your Professor asks where your homework is, you claim to have accidently determined its momentum so precisely, that according to Heisenberg, it could be anywhere in the Universe.
- ...you assume that a horse is a sphere in order to make the math easier.
And the number one indication that you might be a physics student is...